What is rubber thread?
The rubber wire is also called a rubber sheathed wire, which is a double insulated wire; the outer skin and the insulating layer are made of rubber, and the conductor is pure copper. In the wire and cable industry, the insulation layer usually uses chlorinated polyethylene (CPE), and the temperature is between -40 ° C and 105 ° C. The performance of the rubber wire can only be used in low pressure and low frequency environments. With the development of the LED industry, more and more outdoor waterproof joints use a nylon + rubber line solution, which will greatly increase the life.
1. The long-term allowable operating temperature of the cable should not exceed 105 °C.
Black and white rubber line
2. The cable has certain weather resistance and certain oil resistance. Suitable for outdoor or oily occasions.
3. The cable is flame retardant and meets the single vertical burning requirement of GB/T18380.1-2001.
4. When the cable is at 20 °C, the insulation resistance between the insulated cores is above 50 MΩKM.
5. Cables for electrical equipment and tools can withstand large mechanical external forces.
Product characteristics: rubber is very soft, good elasticity, cold resistance, high temperature resistance, oil resistance, UV resistance, good flexibility and high strength. This is not comparable to ordinary plastic wire.
T Type 3+2 Male Female Rubber Wire LED Lighting Electric Waterproof Cable Connector Plug
Most of the wires of T Type3+2 are made of rubber wire. Of course, other wires can be produced according to customers' requirements. For rubber cords, our products are certified by China CCC, Australian SAA and others. Customers can rest assured to purchase.
|Product NO:||T Type 3+2|
|Gender:||Two Male One Female(Two Female One Male)|
1. Quick Response
2. Professional Manufacture
3. OEM/ODM available
4. Fast Delivery