Foreign trade team: 6 person
Assembly Type M12 Male Female Waterproof Connectors IP68 for bulkhead
M12 modular connectors give users more flexibility and solutions during site installation.M12 is installed on site in both 180-degree and 90-degree versions.This product includes both metal and plastic unshielded connectors, corresponding to the cable diameter of 4 to 7.5 mm.We can select nuts according to customer requirements to meet the higher requirements of the application environment.
Three major features of connector
Environmental performance: common environmental performance includes temperature resistance, humidity resistance and salt spray corrosion resistance.
electrical properties: mainly includes contact resistance, insulation resistance, current and electrical resistance.
Mechanical properties: mainly include positioning keys, plug and pull force, locking mode, mechanical life, vibration and impact resistance.
Common technical specifications of IP68 waterproof connector
1. Link method: quick link, panel mounting type, dragline type, male and female butt.
Material: nylon plus fiber, PVC......
Shell material: nylon 66,
Insulation material: nylon 66,
Contact: gold plated copper alloy.
Seal (seal) : ding qing rubber /EPDM/ silicon rubber
Case material: stainless steel
3. Protective rating: generally IP66, IP67 and IP68
Five, the working environment temperature: - 40 - + 85 ° C
Vi. Flame retardant rating: UL94-V0
7. Rush: acceleration 490m/s squared
Electric current: 1.5a, 10A
Ix. Voltage: 50V, 500A
Chipset: 2-15 core not equal, needle, hole: brass
12. Maximum line diameter: usually 5mm,7mm
Number of times of plugging: over 1000
|Product NO:||M12 Assembly Type|
|Lead Time:||15 Days|
Product showcase of assembly type M12
1. Quick Response
2. Professional Manufacture
3. OEM/ODM available
4. Fast Delivery
Then how to contact our company to produce this kind of products?
1. First, clarify the demand of the product, the current and voltage tell our salesman;
2. The sample joint confirms whether the customer's waterproof requirements and electrical performance requirements are met;
3. Drawing confirmation, and proofing, small batch test;
4. Confirmation of packaging and logistics requirements.