Kenhon 2Pin MIni M8 Male Female Waterproof Cable Connector Plugs
M8 is the mini series in our waterproof cable, Operation temperature is -40°C~ + 105°C, Save temperature is -25°C~85°C, Max wire gauge is ≤4.5mm, Rated voltage is AC250V, Rated current is ≤2A, there have 2 pin to 6 pin, same there have 2 core to 6 core, higher to IP 67 Protection grade, M8 waterproof cable can use for LED light and the other similar products.Send InquiryChat Now
What is the LED power weak waterproof connector
Weak current waterproof connector cable of LED drive power supply is a kind of common wire. It is mainly used for LED lamp bar, lamp belt and outdoor decoration electricity. The voltage is generally less than 40V and the current is less than 3A.
|Model NO:||M8 Mini|
|Application:||E-bike, LED, Shared Bicycle|
|Keyword:||Waterproof Cable Joint Connector|
|Packaging Method:||Tray Packaging|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
LED drive power wiring scheme
1. In the past, the method was as follows: buy the power plug and send it to the wire harness manufacturer for injection molding of waterproof male and female head, and then connect it with LED.
2. Now, the solution is: buy the waterproof connector of the package, and connect it by yourself.
The past and present methods have their own advantages and disadvantages. The former methods have low cost, but with the rising cost of workers, the price of waterproof male and female heads for power processing is also rising.Nowadays, as the technology matures, the price of the waterproof plug of the package type is constantly falling, the quality of the product is also constantly rising, and the specifications are more complete, showing more advantages than the male and female pair joints in the past.
Then how to contact our company to produce this kind of products?
1. First, clarify the demand of the product, the current and voltage tell our salesman;
2. The sample joint confirms whether the customer's waterproof requirements and electrical performance requirements are met;
3. Drawing confirmation, and proofing, small batch test;
4. Confirmation of packaging and logistics requirements.