Use and characteristics
Rubber line is also called rubber cord or rubber power cord. Due to its resistance to temperature rise and fall, it is widely used in various fields.
Applicable to AC rated voltages of 300V/500V and 450/750V and below power equipment, household appliances, power tools, construction lighting and machine interiors require soft or mobile places for electrical connection or wiring.
1. The long-term allowable operating temperature of the cable should not exceed 105 °C.
Black and white rubber line
2. The cable has certain weather resistance and certain oil resistance. Suitable for outdoor or oily occasions.
3. The cable is flame retardant and meets the single vertical burning requirement of GB/T18380.1-2001.
4. When the cable is at 20 °C, the insulation resistance between the insulated cores is above 50 MΩKM.
5. Cables for electrical equipment and tools can withstand large mechanical external forces.
Product characteristics: rubber is very soft, good elasticity, cold resistance, high temperature resistance, oil resistance, UV resistance, good flexibility and high strength. This is not comparable to ordinary plastic wire.
Rubber line model
Rubber cords are available in different countries and each model corresponds to a certification.
Rubber line printing
Only after passing the certification will the conditions for importing the country be met. The following are common models:
China CCC Certification - YZ YZW, 60245 IEC57 YZW, 60245IEC 53YZ, YC YCW 345IE C66 YCW, YQ, YQW
European VDE certification - H03RN-F, H05RN-F, H05RR-F, HO7RN-F, S05RN-F, H03RT-H
American UL certification - SJ, SJO, SJOW, S, SO, SOW, SOOW, HPN, SJOOW, SOOW
Japan PSE certification - HHFF, PNCTFK.